Bài từ Thư viện Y khoa Quốc gia Hoa Kỳ: thiền và chánh niệm giúp gì cho người làm việc tại nhà, theo đó nên có thời gian thiền mỗi tiếng tại nhà! Bạn có chưa? Hãy comment dưới bài viết nhé!
Meditation and Mindfulness may help employees working from home in three key ways:
1. By facilitating psychological detachment from work (i.e., disconnecting from work);
2. By improving attention to work tasks and thereby improving performance; and
3. By allowing employees to better manage and recover from Zoom or screen fatigue.
As such, mindfulness may help employees regulate their behavior to better manage screen exposure. Consider these three approaches:
1. Engage in a mindful check-in every hour;
2. Engage in a 3-Minute Breathing Space meditation a few times during the workday; and
3. Engage in a longer meditation during a lunch break.
These techniques allow one to become aware of signs of fatigue, thereby improving one’s ability to self-regulate.
Engaging in longer mindfulness meditation periods is also a way to recover from fatigue.
We offer the following advice to managers and team leaders regarding how to help employees during times of crisis:
– Clearly communicate to your employees which tasks are top priority and demand first attention. This will allow workers to use their energy more efficiently by focusing their attention on important work, rather than busy work.
– Educate your employees on how mindfulness can help. Share the mindfulness techniques explained in this article. You can also find additional mindfulness resources, exercises, and tools online.
– Encourage your employees to discuss with you the challenges they are facing during the crisis. Make yourself available to listen, without judgement.
– Have regular one-on-one meetings with your staff. Use these meetings to check in on them to discuss their challenges and review task progress with them.
– If possible, avoid sending emails outsid of regular work hours. Otherwise, your employees may feel compelled to respond right away, regardless of whether they are on the clock.
– Let your staff know that getting professional help is an option. Provide organizational resources (e.g., counseling).
– Start team meetings by encouraging team members to do a quick mindful check-in with themselves. Sharing their insights with others may be a good idea, but should be optional.
– To avoid Zoom fatigue, make sure that speaking over the phone is also an option. Avoid scheduling back-to-back virtual meetings, which can sometimes run into each other.
Extractment from artical written by Mariana Toniolo-Barrios and Leyland Pitt
#zenoneness #quy_tắc #sự_nghiệp #covid #khủng_hoảng #Trang_Đài
- Xem thêm + 18 Tháng Bảy, 2022 By zen in Sự kiện
- Xem thêm + 7 Tháng Bảy, 2022 By zen in Sự kiện
- Xem thêm + 21 Tháng Sáu, 2022 By zen in Sự kiện
- Xem thêm + 26 Tháng Năm, 2022 By zen in Sự kiện
- Xem thêm + 21 Tháng Năm, 2022 By zen in Sự kiện
- Xem thêm + 23 Tháng Tư, 2022 By zen in Sự kiện
- Xem thêm + By zen in Sự kiện
- Xem thêm + 2 Tháng Tư, 2022 By zen in Sự kiện
- Xem thêm + 29 Tháng Ba, 2022 By zen in Sự kiện
- Xem thêm + 12 Tháng Ba, 2022 By zenoneness in Sự kiện